Back to jobs
Night Resident Experience Manager - Build to Rent
- Posted 28 March 2023
- SalaryUp to £30500 per annum + + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Do you want to be a part of Manchester's most exciting new Build to Rent development?
Do you want to join a company with rapid growth?
As the Night Manager you will work with the Resident Experience Manager and wider site team to deliver exceptional, consistent service to both the current and potential residents of a large Build to Rent development in Manchester. They will act as an ambassador for the business, whether face to face, in writing or by telephone to guests and contractors at all times.
* Quality control of all amenity spaces, ensuring all areas present well at all times
* Taking inbound phone calls, redirecting or taking messages as required.
* Taking delivery of parcels and distributing to residents' lockers.
* Responding to resident queries promptly by telephone and email.
* Logging the distribution of necessary equipment for the use of Resident Experience Managers.
* Scheduling resident arrivals and departures and associated activities.
* Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and onsite visitors.
* Key management including signing out of key fobs to contractors and ensuring their prompt return.
* Assisting the team with resident event planning, management and execution.
* Logging reactive maintenance enquiries and passing them onto Resident Experience Manager/Maintenant Operative.
* Carrying out Inventory and check out reports (using iPad and specialist software) for tenancies. Providing reports to Resident Experience Manager once complete.
* Office and kitchen supplies stock management to include loading and unloading dishwasher on a daily basis (office cleaner will take care of the rest).
* Ensure comprehensive handover at the end of all shifts.
* Monitoring CCTV.
* Reporting incidents to the National Operations Centre and to the General Manager.
* H&S compliance - Conducting flushing of water outlets and logging data. Regular building patrols. Undertaking weekly Health and Safety checks.
Job has Expired