Office administrator for in dependent agency in Southfields. Offering honest advice and a totally transparent approach the business has grown with reputation and testimonials promoting the brand. Five years since opening their doors this business now has 7 full time and 4 part time staff with a significant turnover.
The next chapter for this client awaits with a desire to organically grow through employing like minded staff. The owners feel the future of the company lies in the hands of the employees allowing them to flourish to create the company's future. Although they will tell you this business is a family more than a company.
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Sales & Lettings Administrator
- Location: Southfields
- A basic salary of up to £40,000
- Monday - Friday 09:00- 18:00
What will the job entail?
In this role you will be supporting the Sales and Lettings teams with all administration to include but not limited to:
- Sales and lettings administration
- Updating and adding properties to portals
- Replace or update window cards
- Recording and logging key movement
- Ensuring all H&S requirements are met for each property
- Checking portals
- Tenancy progression and some sales progression support
- Mucking in with the odd viewing if required
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- Lettings or Sales Administrative experience is a must. Please do not apply to this role if you don't have this experience.
- You must be well presented
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Previous experience from a property background, ideally lettings
- Personable, clear communicator and can remain calm when under pressure
- All rounder happy to support the wider business if required
- Likes a lively, fun office.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired