Are you looking to work for one of the market leaders in property in a beautiful boutique style office?
What is in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Full training and on-going support
- Progression opportunities
- Super fun, social team!
- No Saturdays! Just Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Why this company?
They are one of the market leaders in the property industry and have a bright future. Some of their founding clients are still with them, proving them as a reputable company. They have a supportive workplace team in a stunning office.
What will you be involved in?
You will be the first point of contact so it will be important to uphold the company's reputation. Main duties will include meeting and greeting clients, answering, and forwarding calls confidently and efficiently, diary management and general office administration. You will also be responsible for lettings marketing, such as photos and window cards. You will also be in charge of arrange company events, parties and socials!
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- Being well presented and personable is important as you are the first point of contact
- A high level of attention to detail is required
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, organized, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- No property / administration background necessary, but an interest in property would be good.
If you are interested, please contact Anna on 0203 056 1211 or
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.