Do you want to work for leading property brands within the property industry? We are looking for organised individuals who have strong administrative skills to work on temporary, contract or permanent assignments as an Office Manager within the real estate industry. As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing the office while balancing the support of the wider team.
Who you'll work for:
deverellsmith partners with some of the best names in the property industry and we'll place you with an employer who aligns with your values and supports your career. We work with organisations across the full property lifecycle including housebuilders, developers, estate agents and managing agents.
We work with a multitude of organisation types including independently owned, SMEs, start-ups as well as large corporates. Some of our clients are award-winning and globally recognised for the work they do.
What You'll Do:
The pandemic threw several challenges at the property world; however, the industry remained resilient, and many projects have accelerated in development, supported by the Help to Buy scheme and the ever-growing demand for product. In general, an Office Manager is responsible for the many clerical tasks needed to make an office succeed. However, an Office Manager's exact role and pace you'll operate depends on the type of office you'd be managing.
Overall duties will consist of:
- Ensure smooth running of office on daily basis
- Cover reception, meeting and greeting visitors
- Organise meetings and manage meeting rooms
- Correspond with stakeholders and 3rd part providers
- Assist with centralized Operations, HR and Finance functions
- Coordinate external and internal events including conferences, dinners, and social events
What You'll Bring:
- Proactive and positive attitude
- A proven background in administration office management and HR
- A flexible and initiative-taking approach
- Computer literate for all Microsoft programmes.
- Self-motivated whilst being well presented
Every employer we partner with have different rewards, incentives, and benefits to working for them. Some of these benefits include flexible working, career development, exposure to other areas of the business to enable progression, social events, and an attractive package.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending your CV or calling 020 3056 1211. I look forward to hearing from you, Anna.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.