Do you want to work for an esteemed Asset Finance Advisory business? Do you want the opportunity to work side by side with the CEO and be their right hand?
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9-5:30PM based in beautiful offices in Mayfair
- Hard working, but social, office environment
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO and Chairman
What will you be doing?
The purpose of the Business Manager position is to oversee and be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the business.
- Establish and maintain a good and effective working relationship with the Landlord of office building.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all service providers, including IT, office machinery and telephone service providers.
- Always ensure that the office is tidy, efficient and an effective place to work.
- Ensure that all marketing collateral is always up to date with sufficient supplies available.
- Provide support in the Marketing process with generating new ideas to the external Marketing advisers and be the Interface between the business and the external advisers.
- Ensure that all marketing content supplied externally and internally is published in a timely manner across all available mediums
- Be responsible for the organisation of all office events, internally and externally.
- Be responsible for the Compliance Files and CPD checking.
- Submit on-time FCA bi-annual and annual reports.
- Arrange PI insurance cover - linked to loan book stats.
- Be responsible for new Starter on boarding - Introduction to IT systems and setup, branding on media and business cards.
- Be responsible for the filing of all contracts, both employed, self-employed and banking contracts.
- Be responsible for Leavers agreements.
- Manage the pipeline of new business activities.
- Be responsible for submissions to industry Awards with creative content, ensure the entries are finalised on a timely basis.
- FCA regulation - be responsible for monitoring that advisers have taken relevant exams and submitted appropriate information to the FCA and all advisers have updated their CPD logs to keep the company compliant.
- Manage the data quality in Hubspot - monitoring client and deal cards to make sure the data is organised correctly and with appropriate and relevant information.
What experience and skills do you need?
- Ability to implement structure in an office environment.
- Influencing and communicating with impact.
- 5+ years' experience in office management ideally from Property sector
- Ability to work under pressure & timelines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If this position is of interest, please contact Anna on 0203 056 1211 or at for a further conversation.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.