Did you want to work for an international real estate developer, with an office based in one of London's most prime locations?
What is on offer?
- Office Manager/HR vacancy
- Located in Green Park, London
- Above average salary*
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
What makes the company great?
One of Europe's leading real estate investors and developers, working in both the residential and commercial space. A family run business who has won several prestigious awards for both the company and many of their inspiring and efficient projects. Our client pride themselves on working together as one to achieve the desired goal!
What are the responsibilities of this role?
This position will require the successful applicant to wear a combination of hats, two of which include Office Manager/PA and Human Resources. Daily duties consist of.
- To undertake line management responsibilities for other support roles within the business, including conducting associated staff appraisals, development, and training
- Prepare, record, and maintain office expenditure budget, including petty cash and office credit card
- Assisting in-house events, both internal and external, including evening events
- Ensure building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation and company H&S policy
- Implement safety procedures including arranging of regular maintenance and testing of fire alarm, sprinklers, lift, air con, smoke extract fans, emergency lighting, sump pump etc and regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices,
- To distribute and record holders of front and rear door keys, intruder alarm & door fobs
- Managing the recruitment process; preparation and placement of advertisements, reviewing applications, shortlisting, providing advice and interviewing assistance to Line Managers, selection and negotiating with agencies on terms and conditions
- Interpreting and advising on employment law and keeping up to date with developments in legislation - attending seminars where applicable.
- Identification of training and development needs in conjunction with Line Managers and arrangement of most effective solutions.
- Facilitating roll-out performance management system - providing advice and coaching to Line Managers and employees.
- Producing and developing contracts of employment, policies, and procedures in accordance with current employment law.
- Welcoming and inducting new employees to the team.
- Monitoring employee absence levels - driving return to work interviews.
- Assisting, supporting, and advising Line Manager on grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Direct, coordinate and manage other support roles within the business ensuring operational needs of the business supported, including daily administrative support for the company (conflict checks, project set ups, mailshots, printing and posting, PDF editing/merging of documents)
What makes you the ideal candidate?
This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with current and future employees at all levels of the business in a polite, professional, and helpful manner, both face to face.
- A proven background in administration office management and HR
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- A flexible and initiative-taking approach
- Computer literate for all Microsoft programmes.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.