Calling all PAs!
If you are a current PA with over 2 years of experience in your role, who gets involved in Office Management, and want to move into an industry as thriving as the world of Property is - this role is for you!
Our client has over $1billion in asset investments within the property market, nationally and internationally. They are more than just a buying agent - they take pride in their investment strategies, and have a network of international clients. They are looking for a PA who has been working in their role for 2 years minimum, to join their fun team in Central London!
Who you will be:
- A current PA / Office Manager who has worked in their current role for at least 2 years
- Skilled administrator, able to work in a busy environment
- Experienced in managing manic diaries - working with international clients is a great pro (but not essential)!
- Social Media savy!
- A confident, indepedent, self - starter who is always keen to get involved in wider tasks around the team!
What you will do:
- Intense diary management
- Work with Marketing manager to manage LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platform
- HR - sick day leave, etc
- Manage the office - ensuring it is presentable at all times, making sure stationary cupboards are full, etc.
If this sounds like you, I would LOVE to have a confidential chat! Our client is looking or someone who is available in a month or earlier - please reach out if this sounds like something of interest!
You can reach me on 020 3056 0283, or
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired