Would you like to the chance to work for a well established, fast growing and inspirational new homes Developer?
My client are London based property Developer who focus on providing affordable homes through their shared ownership schemes. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated PA to CEO and Office Manager to join their dynamic team in Central London. As a vital member of staff, you will provide full administrative support to our CEO and assist with various ad-hoc tasks delegated by the business. This role is perfect for an experienced PA or Office Manager seeking a new challenge, and while property industry experience is desirable, it's not essential.
About the Role:
As a PA to CEO and Office Manager, you'll experience a diverse range of duties that evolve with the needs of the business area you support. While working closely with the CEO, you'll also assist other members of the senior management team.
Personal Assistant to CEO Accountabilities:
- Provide extensive administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and senior management team.
- Handle emails, post, phone calls, and enquiries, and greet visitors of all levels of seniority.
- Manage CEO's diary, process expenses, and produce documents and reports.
- Organise meetings, events, and logistics, and support the CEO with confidential projects.
Office Manager Accountabilities:
- Oversee day-to-day on-site management of our London office, ensuring a safe and comfortable environment.
- Manage staff annual leave and sickness leave, and on-board new employees.
- Coordinate office facilities, repairs, and maintenance.
- Organise office socials and support the Executive team with invoicing and payments.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Passion for providing first-class service and supporting others.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or PA in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of facilities management and the property industry is advantageous.
- Effective communication and agility in responding to challenges.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Efficient, proactive, approachable, and welcoming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational abilities to balance multiple diaries and inboxes.
- First Aid trained or willing to undergo training.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired