We are continuously looking for Temporary New Homes Sales consultants to work on a part time basis, for some of the UK's most renowned housing developers.
Working days: Sunday + Monday
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year New Homes Sales experience
- Capable of lone-working
- Experience with off-plan sales
- Proven sales of track record
- Start ASAP
Although this is initially an ongoing temporary position, our clients have an abundance of exciting new developments in the pipeline. The right candidate will have the opportunity to transfer to a newly launching development elsewhere.
- Conduct accompanied viewings with applicants, speak with regularly and continue building ongoing relationships.
- Ensure compliance and administration is proficiently updated.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain notable rapport with clients and customers.
Reasons why temp work could be a good fit for you:
- Your main job has irregular shift patterns therefore you want to keep yourself busy on days off
- You run your own business, but miss a team environment from time to time?
- Have you taken a break from your career to raise a family?
- Are you in between jobs and don't want gaps on your CV?
- You want to explore a new career path and don't know if it's 100% for you?
- Have you retired but miss the industry?
Interested in hearing more? Apply below or call Emma on 02030566285.