- Posted 30 May 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameLolly Hamlin
Why this job?
An opportunity to gain invaluable exposure to a nationwide build to rent portfolio, spanning across 16 sites with circa 2500 units. This role is new to the team and therefore has the ability to grow and expand with the individual. The true embodiment of 'what you put in, you get out'. First hand insight to running of the portfolio, prominently client facing, with the opportunity to influence this rapidly growing sector and report back to senior management.
Why work for this company?
This company is at the forefront of innovation and technology. Well known within the Real Estate sector, recognised across disciplines as a prominent leader. They have a fantastic working environment, including a brilliant diversity and inclusion policy.
- Build strong working relationships with the client, attending regular weekly and monthly meetings.
- Conduct thorough market research and highlight trends, reporting to the associate director.
- Analyse various key areas across the portfolio, such as occupancy, site team feedback, resident engagement, leasing, ESG and arrears.
- Create monthly reports, including Health and Safety, budget vs actual, customer engagement and portfolio improvements.
- Assist the site teams with competitor analysis, property comparable and demographic data collection.
Who are they looking for?
- An attentive, forward-thinking individual with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A self starter who enjoys a challenge, eager to experiment and contribute towards the overall success of the entire team.
- Highly numerate with the ability to confidently and precisely analyse data, in order to highlight improvements across the portfolio.
- 1 + years' experience within Real Estate, prior analyst experience preferable but not essential.
- Relevant university degree
- Competent with Microsoft excel, it's data and the analytical functions.
The role is offering £35k base + bonus, Hybrid working environment including one day a week site visit and one day a week in the office.
How to apply.
Please contact Lolly from deverellsmith if you are interested in hearing further details. You can email your CV or give us a call on 020 3973 5320.