Back to jobs
Portfolio Manager - Student Accommodation
- Posted 21 March 2023
- SalaryUp to £45000 per annum
- LocationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to lead and manage a fast-growing property portfolio? Our client, the largest provider of second and third-year housing in the UK, is seeking a skilled and experienced Portfolio Manager to join their team.
- Lead the letting, management, and customer service team for the property portfolio.
- Ensure financial and operational performance meets or exceeds planned targets and budgets.
- Manage the integration of new acquisitions into the business.
- Maintain high standards of appearance and presentation for all properties.
- Develop and motivate a network of ambassadors and agents to achieve letting and financial objectives.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, industry code, and best practice requirements.
- Strengthen adherence to existing operational processes and standards.
- Organize and manage the annual tenant handover process each summer.
- Support the implementation of new digital business processes.
- Lead performance improvement projects and initiatives.
- Address and resolve escalated issues and complaints efficiently.
- Research, monitor, and report on market activity in existing and target cities.
- Carry out any reasonable requests from the senior management team and work flexibly across the organization as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong budget management credentials and accountability.
- Advanced communication and institutional quality reporting skills.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience in HMO and/or purpose-built student housing sector preferred.
- 2 years of property management experience preferred.
- Full-time and permanent, immediate start available.
- Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday with ability to work flexible hours (including some weekends especially during mid-June to mid-August).
- Full UK driving license required.
- Location: Field-based.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Company phone and laptop provided.
Job has Expired