- Posted 14 January 2022
- Salary£40k - 45k per year + Company Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRyan Newton
Job Title: Portfolio Property Manager
Annual Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: London Zones 1&2
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am-5pm
Deverellsmith are keen to speak with enthusiastic and ambitious Property Managers who keen to make their next opportunity their best so far.
Due to continued growth and success over the past 12 months our client are now keen to increase their headcount with an additional Property Manager to oversee their own portfolio ranging between to 10-15 Blocks. This is an exciting time to join a business who have grown steadily over the years and are keen to make their year their best ever!
The ideal candidate would preferably need to be comfortable manging their own portfolio with an engaging, enthusiastic, and driven attitude who is keen to develop and progress within their career.
• Setting and managing service charge budgets for all buildings under management
• Responding to leaseholder queries and managing expectations
• Arranging maintenance works and liaising with contractors
• Processing insurance claims
• Organising and attending AGM's
Key Skills Required:
• Experience within Property Management and Leasehold
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-motivation and passion to excel
• Knowledge of property management related computer systems
• IRPM Accredited (Preferable)
If you are actively seeking a new opportunity and believe this role is suitable please get in touch with Ryan.Newton@deverellsmith.co.uk or call 02039485217 for more information.