Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of a company, based in Dallas, shaping new ways to help people become homeowners? Our client, an innovative real estate tech-enabled financial services platform, have grown from strength to strength developing new products to continue to serve its growing customer base.
This role plays an integral part to provide strategic financial analysis that will help shape new innovative products and execute their fund-raising strategy, including helping raise capital (equity and debt).
In addition to the below responsibilities, a key objective for the successful candidate will be helping to facilitate an investment process with investors and lenders, assisting acquisitions and marketing teams to achieve the company's ambitious targets as they scale up their operations.
Key duties include:
- Building and maintaining portfolio-level real estate cash flow models, three-statement, and other models as part of new product development.
- Provide strategic analysis for overall company performance and budgets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for Board level reporting.
- Assist the acquisition and asset management teams to support on post-closing management.
- Work alongside the acquisition team regarding potential acquisitions and disposals.
- Support with processes relation to funding, repatriations and distributions.
- Ad hoc analysis and other projects when required.
For this exciting position that provides personal growth prospects and exciting exposure to unique projects that will shape new opportunities for the real estate industry in the US, they are looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- At least two years' experience in real estate private equity, transaction advisory, mortgage underwriting or real estate investment banking.
- Exposure to residential real estate would be advantageous.
- Strong financial modelling experience with exposure to presenting to senior stakeholders is essential.
- You must have an understanding for corporate finance and capital market concepts.
- An ability to demonstrate strategic and commercial acumen is crucial for this position.
If this is a position, you feel is a good it and would like to apply then please submit an application now. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information and have a confidential conversation, please contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for more details.