Are you interested in kick-starting your career within the world of Real Estate? Keen to get your foot through the door with an established, high achieving brand, but finding it difficult because you don't have any industry experience? If so, this role may be for you!
My client is looking for a sparky, polished, well communicative, and driven individual, to join their team based in the City of London. They are, in return, offering fab opportunities and benefits!
- Providing administrative support to the property management team, reporting into the Associate Director.
- Document management: leases, contracts, licenses, portals, writing newspaper articles, etc
- Attending property meetings, site inspections, etc (really great exposure in this role!)
The finer details:
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm (hybrid working being offered!)
- Salary of up to £29,000
- Bank based
- 25 day holiday
- Includes ARLA/IRPM qualifications!
WHO WILL YOU BE:
You will be a super keen, driven, and motivated individual, who is really keen to get into the property industry! My client is providing full training for this role, and specifically wants someone confident, good with the computer (emails, phone calls, etc), and someone who has a good eye for detail!
Sound like you? Or someone you know of?
Give me a buzz for a confidential chat on 0203 056 0283, or email me with your CV on
I look forward to hearing from you,
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired