- Posted 07 December 2021
- Salary£25k - 30k per year + benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
AST Property Managers…
Looking to develop your career working with Prime and Super Prime properties?
This London based property agency are well known within the world of Prime and Super Prime Central London. They are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 30 high-end properties and are expected to continuously deliver a tailored experience and exceptional service levels, to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have AST Property Management experience.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolve basic accounts queries.
- Conduct two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Oversee the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- £25,000 - £30,000 (doe)
- 20 days annual leave
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-06:00pm
- Pay for your ARLA
Want to know more? Contact Phoebe Kemp at email@example.com or call 02039485219.