One of the world's leading and largest property agents with over 700 offices across Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Over the years they have been recognized as leaders in the industry. They have won multiple awards over the years, recently winning 'Global Advisor of the year'.
They are looking for a Prime Property Manager with a strong knowledge of the residential lettings industry with at least two years experience, preferably working the prime market to join their Property Management team in West London.
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Preparing welcome packs for the tenant including copies of manuals
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Set up of Utilities
- Deal with day to day property maintenance issues
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Organise renewal of safety certification and remedial works during the tenancy
- Carrying out mid-term property visits in line with our terms of business
- Prepare mid-term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with HOD
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will receive comprehensive training on your role giving you the chance to flourish, however, we are ideally looking for somebody that already has the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ideally you should be ARLA qualified, if not we will support you through your ARLA training at our cost.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when dealing with challenging situations
- Work well under pressure both individually and as part of the wider team
- Ability to build relationships and recognise when to consult others, quickly establishing trust and credibility
- Accurate IT skills
- Excellent customer service, prioritisation and organisation skills
- £36k - £40k plus commission
- Potential to wfh
- Early Friday finishes
- Benefits to include: employee assistant programme, pension, travel loan, my rewards, buy and sell holiday, loyalty leave, virtual GP, private medical, mental health support, childcare loan, help to rent, discounts on selling and letting fees, my home offers, internet, media and insurance savings, sports team, fitness club offers, meditation, electric car scheme, give as you earn, charity leave, cycle scheme, share incentive plan, share save, life assurance, critical illness, income protection, financial advice.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.