An exciting position has come up for a Project Sales Manager working for a well known developer working on a development with over 5 years left.
To establish and manage a motivated sales team that is capable of achieving the Company's objectives across one development through support, control, development and training whilst at all times ensuring the team enhance the brand.
- Assist the Sales Manager / Sales and Marketing Director in creating Marketing strategies appropriate to hit sales targets. Then implement these strategies.
- Attend launches and promotional events for own developments and others as required.
- To ensure that each development meets the company's targets (monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly) for reservations and completions, turnover timescale to exchange, forward sales and sale of stock units.
- To be aware of competitor's sites, product and promotions ensuring that accurate information is reported at marketing meetings.
- Prepare and provide meaningful marketing reports to be submitted to Sales and Marketing Director.
- Attend and actively contribute to marketing and other meetings as required
- Experience selling to international buyers
Whats on offer?
- 2 in 4 weekend working (can be flexible on this)
- 35-45k basic OTE 60-65k with a potential 6k bonus on top
The right candidate would be someone who is looking for the next step in their career and will display being a good team player, great energy and have the people skills to manage and create harmony within the team.
If this sounds like a position for you please get in touch with Emily Leed on 07949 222 101 or email