Are you working within Property Management or Lettings and wanted to leave the hustle and bustle for a quieter and less stressful role, but still stay within the sector?
This Tooting based agency are an office of 12 and there is strong family feel. This week they have been rewarded to a trip to Paris for 2 nights for all their hard work!
They would love an experienced individual who is perhaps wanting to slow down and move to a quitter position as a Lettings/ Property Management admin.
During the role your duties that you will be coached and trained on will be:
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Reviewing and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolving basic accounts queries.
- Conducting two routine property visits per year.
- Arranging the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Overseeing the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 8.45-06.00pm in office
- No Saturdays
- Gym Membership
- 20 days Holiday + Christmas and New Years Off