Are you looking for a new career within the property sector, and are ready to jump in and get started immediately?
What is on offer?
- Property Administrator (Sales and Lettings Teams)
- Located in SE1
- Annual salary of up to £30,000 - Dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm
What makes the company great?
As one of London's most trusted Estate Agents, our client has over 25 years' experience covering the largest part of the south-east London housing market. Working as part of a sociable team and company, that offers several events throughout the year including summer and Christmas parties.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Facilitating the smooth running of the office
- Maintaining the database of properties and ensuring online content is accurate
- Performing and monitoring precise money laundering regulation checks on clients and buyers in line with HMRC guidelines
- Ensuring all lettings properties have the relevant compliance certificates and money laundering regulation checks in place prior to tenancy commencement
- Working closely with branch manager to produce property details, contractual letters, and other formal business letters
- Recording all financial outgoings of the office via petty cash spreadsheets and liaising with the accounting team monthly
- Supporting lettings team with all administrative duties
- General office administrative duties
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.