Property Administrator - Wandsworth
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary£28000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationSouth West London
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameJada Spence
Job Advert: Property Administrator
Location: Wandsworth, London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you a detail-oriented and organised individual with a passion for the property industry? Join a renowned home developer as a Property Administrator and contribute to the successful management of prestigious properties in Wandsworth, London. As a valued member of the team, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of property operations, providing essential administrative support to various departments.
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as managing phone calls, emails, and correspondence.
- Prepare and distribute documents, contracts, and reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records, databases, and filing systems for efficient data management.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and property viewings.
- Support the team with any ad hoc administrative tasks as needed.
Lease and Tenancy Management:
- Facilitate the leasing process by preparing and reviewing lease agreements, ensuring compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Maintain tenant records, including lease renewals, rent payments, and tenant communication.
- Assist with tenant move-in and move-out procedures, including property inspections and inventory checks.
- Handle tenant inquiries, requests, and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate with the accounts department to ensure accurate rental collection and financial records.
Property Maintenance and Repairs:
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, and property management teams to schedule and coordinate maintenance and repairs.
- Respond to tenant maintenance requests, prioritise and escalate issues as necessary.
- Monitor and follow up on maintenance progress to ensure timely completion.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance activities, expenses, and warranties.
Communication and Customer Service:
- Maintain regular communication with tenants, addressing queries, concerns, and providing updates.
- Provide exceptional customer service by promptly and professionally responding to inquiries from tenants, prospective tenants, and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with tenants, contractors, and other internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in an administrative or property-related role, preferably within the real estate industry.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and documentation.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other relevant software.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of property management systems and databases is advantageous.
- Familiarity with relevant legislation and regulations in the property industry.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Customer service-oriented mindset with a proactive and positive approach.
If you possess exceptional administrative skills and a passion for the property industry, we invite you to apply now and take the next step in your career.