Are you looking for an exciting new role in an award winning real estate agency?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Property Administrator
- Location: Royal Wharf
- A basic salary of up to £23,000
- Full training and on-going support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra birthday holiday after 1 year
- Additional holiday days after 3 years of service
- Private health insurance (after probation)
- Pension scheme
- Company maternity and shared paternal leave packages
- Employee of the month reward
- Company social events and team building
What's the company and what makes them great?
They are one of the UKs leading real estate agencies, specialising in newly built luxury developments. Over 170 members of staff across all London Zones and internationally with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. They focus on a high quality, personalised and hands on service to all their clients, giving them access to some of the best residential property in London.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
In this role you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative expertise and support for the lettings department, ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day tasks relating to progressing each application upon offer agreed until the handover. This includes:
- Preparation of tenancy agreements, correspondence with prospective tenants, loading databases, tenancy deposit registration/ renewal, referencing.
- Property compliance regarding EPC, EICR, HMO and all other licensing requirements, arranging property cleanings and inventories.
This is a chance to get your foot in the door with an award-winning estate agency, with a clear structure for progression. In this role you will be working with some of the best in the business so it's a great opportunity to learn.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- This role requires an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem-solving techniques.
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Exceptional organisational, time management and prioritising skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office package and general office skills
- Knowledge of property and/ or lettings would be desirable
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hardworking and a strong team player who thrives in challenging roles and works well under pressure.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired