Job Title: Property Developer (Mandarin/Cantonese Speaker)
Location: London, UK
Salary: £28,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + Commission
Are you an experienced New Homes Sales professional looking for a new challenge? Have you outgrown the developments you've been selling and are ready to take on London's top properties? Deverell Smith is collaborating with a leading global consultancy in search of a skilled Property Developer with Mandarin/Cantonese language proficiency to join their esteemed China Desk.
Role Overview: As a Property Developer, you will have the exciting opportunity to sell properties across London's most prestigious developments, including large regeneration schemes, award-winning boutique projects, and prime and super-prime properties. Your role will be integral to expanding the company's network and ensuring a seamless experience for international buyers and investors.
- Present properties to potential buyers and investors, both locally and at overseas marketing events.
- Collaborate closely with international offices to facilitate smooth property purchases from initial interest to completion.
- Develop and nurture new relationships to expand your network and encourage repeat investments.
- Assist the broader team in creating and executing marketing strategies to drive sales across various development sites.
- Coordinate and attend launch events and promotional activities for new developments.
Qualifications: To be considered for this role, you must:
- Possess significant experience in New Homes Sales, preferably working for a House Builder or within an international role.
- Be highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese Chinese.
- Be willing and able to travel as required by the company.
- Have a pre-existing database of clients.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced Property Developer to join a prestigious global consultancy and take their career to the next level. If you have a passion for property sales, are fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese, and are ready to contribute to the success of London's top developments, please submit your CV!
Job has Expired