- Posted 07 December 2022
- Salary£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
- LocationNorth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
AST Property Managers…
Are you working in Property Management and keen for your next challenge?
Are you currently working full time and would love to be finished at 1pm on a Friday?
My client in North East London is looking for someone to join their growing team. They do things slightly different to the norm in the AST property management world, with the portfolio being managed as a whole and individual staff being experts in their specific area. They have someone managing the day to day maintenance issues, someone heading up the compliance/safety piece and another looking after renewals and end of tenancy. This position they are looking to fill will be focused on customer service, building and maintaining relationships. If that's something you're good at - I want to hear from you!
Your main duties will include:
- Managing utility accounts and meters
- Instructing admin team as required to ensure tenancy or management documents are in place
- Handling initial complaints and queries and directing to the relevant team
- Assist with general problem solving
- Support the team with compliance and due diligence
- Attend properties to review issues and build relationships when needed
- Support the Senior property manager with general oversight
- Deputise for the Senior property manager when required
Package you will receive:
- Up to £35,000
- Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:30pm and Friday 9.00am - 1:00pm
- Pension Scheme
- Parking space if required
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.