Are you an experience property manager looking to take the next step?
Are you keen to move into a client-side role within the industry?
The independent Surrey-based lettings and estate agency specialises in creating a boutique estate agency with 30 years experience. The team consist of great people, who always to do the right thing, in the right way; truly putting customer experience at the top of the agenda.
As a property manager you will support landlords, tenants and suppliers. You will be responsible for multiple properties.
- Managing a high-quality portfolio of residential properties
- Working closely with the Lettings team to ensure smooth transition of tenancies and renewals
- Advising landlords on the management of their properties
- Maintaining and building relationships with tenants
- Instructing contractors to make sure repairs and maintenance are carried out correctly
- Organising Gas/EPC/electrical inspections and renewal of certificates
- Ensuring all properties are compliant with current legislation
- Arrange for inventory reports to be made
- Notifying utility companies and local authorities of new tenancy details
- Management and support of Part Time Property Manager
- Working closely with the Finance team on supplier invoices, client funds, deposit releases and tenancy arrears
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.