- Posted 03 January 2022
- Salary£28k - 32k per year
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunn
ATTENTION AST PROPERTY MANAGERS!
Would you want to work for an employer who:
- Encourage growth, promotion and reward when it has been earned. Not to set timelines, age or length of time on the team?
- Shares information openly and honestly throughout so everyone knows the common goals and how they are performing? Through this they embrace and enjoy theor success as one
- Employ and retain only highly effective people that share the same values and embrace a positive culture?
- Avoid rules and procedures, where possible, to encourage independence and growth?
This agile, people focused, London based property agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring talent and positivity to the established Property Management department. Because of their reputation of being good genuine and a trustworthy agent, they have recently won a lot of new business and so this is a growth role. You will join a supportive team and an employer who values their employees.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 1 years+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus annual performance-based bonuses Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-5.30pm
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- ARLA studies paid for
- Extensive training programme to ensure your capability as start to finish Property Manager
- A managing director who is very much involved and treats his staff like family