Exciting opportunity to work for a creative, forward-thinking, independent boutique Real Estate Advisor based in Central London.
They are a continually and rapidly growing company that value their employees, celebrates successes, and believes that work should be enjoyable and fun.
The current team is a young, energetic and a dedicated group of people who possess a strong passion to be the best in the business.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Property Manager to join their successful Residential Lettings department:
- Organising quotes for repairs/maintenance and overseeing works
- Organising major refurbishments
- Organising compliance checks
- Dealing with insurance on behalf of landlords who are based overseas
- Carry out regular property inspections and produce reports of
- Organise move-out's and arrange check-out's
- Reviewing check-out reports, assess deductions and provide advice to Landlords
- Once deposits are finalised, end Tenancies on portal and de-register online
- Provide guidance/apply for HMO licences on behalf of landlords
- Handle utility & council tax bills for managed properties
- £35 - £38k salary depending on experience.
- Benefits to include: 20 holiday days + additional dates over Christmas where company closes plus bank holidays, an extra days holiday to help you move home, holiday entitlement increases every year after 3 years in employment, Birthday Voucher, Added bonus after 10 years in employment, Regular team socials including summer BBQs and sports days, Drinks and food supplied last Friday of every month and early finish, Cycle to work scheme, Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme following three months of employment, Professional development and training opportunities, Discounts for Central London Serviced Apartments for yourself or visiting friends and family Package, Company pension scheme.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.