Famous for providing award-winning training in the industry and setting the standard in property.
They have an incredibly strong network of over 60 branches and have tech like no other Estate Agency.
This position will be based in their Guildford office.
As Property Manager, you will provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
The role requires the following skills:
- Professional approach to customer services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Basic salary of up to £34k per annum plus bonus
- An intensive, ongoing training programme, including professional industry recognised qualifications
- Great career opportunities
- Incentives to reward hard work as a team
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.