An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Property Manager to join an independent North London Estate Agency that has fierce growth plans.
Currently they have 4 offices, however they are going through a series of acquisitions. Now is a very exciting time to join the business!
You will be working for an award-winning Managing Director and company in a newly fit-out office in Barnet.
Here you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. The office has its very own Karaoke machine and games console! These are just a few of things they provide to encourage taking a break, reset and recharge!
In addition, they hold events throughout the year for the whole company; Christmas and Summer parties being epic, incentives to be at the ESTAS Awards and monthly paid for Team building lunches.
- Managing a portfolio of around 120 - 150 properties across North London.
- Arranging maintenance repairs.
- Tenant, landlord and contractor relationship management.
- Serving section 21 notices.
- Experienced Property Manager - 2 years' experience minimum.
- Full UK Driving license essential.
- £33-35k plus incentives to earn more.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.