- Posted 03 January 2022
- Salary£30k - 38k per year + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunn
Attention AST Property Managers!
Looking to develop within a company who value their staff through promoting a healthy work-life balance?
This progressive London based property agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring bags of energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 120 properties across the London Bridge area and are expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Externally, this company are renowned for their high level of market expertise, so knowledge in current legislation and the confidence to handle issues that arise within tenancies is critical.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 2 years+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Deal with basic accounts queries.
- Two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £30,000 - £38,000 per annum plus quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-5.30pm
- 28 days plus bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Extensive training programme to ensure your capability as start to finish Property Manager