- Posted 30 May 2022
- Salary£28000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunnb
ATTENTION AST PROPERTY MANAGERS! Are you looking for something a little different?
Why this company?
This company are renowned for ownership and management of short-term vacation rentals and corporate rentals across London and Paris. They are innovative with a real start-up culture and you will join a team of leaders within their field. They also value a work life balance and know that you can work from home and be more productive so if you're looking for something a little different, a company who listens to the voice of it's employees and flexibility and modern day working then this is a company for you!
Role purpose / description
This role provides essential support and drives excellence within the companies property portfolios, liaising with home owners and internal teams to ensure homes are 'Stay Ready' to deliver a premium experience for Guests. Working as part of a team to ensure a perfect execution of all maintenance tasks, always ensuring companies agreed reaction times are met in the most cost-efficient way possible whilst always providing a high level of service.
We're looking for someone with a strong property & operations mindset to effectively support our teams even when under pressure, in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment and whilst providing a critical communication channel with home owners when delivering issue resolution. You will have excellent attention to detail and focus. If you enjoy an energetic environment and solving problems
Ultimately the right person for this role will be like us - customer focused team player who are innovative, dedicated, trustworthy, and always striving for excellence.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 2 years+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £28,000 - £35,000 DOE per annum plus annual performance-based bonuses (up to £5000)
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-6.00pm
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working - This role will be a combination of working from home, field based and office (based in Victoria)
Want to know more? Contact April Gunn at or call 02030566289
Job has Expired