- Posted 25 April 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum + +Commission
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunnb
Keep reading if you're looking for:
- A company who treat you to an annual holiday for your hard work!
- An office culture of colleagues becoming friends, Friday lunches and drinks
- A manageable workload that enables you to give a 5* customer service.
Why this company:
An independent estate agents with a market leading brand across South London. They go above and beyond when it comes to the local community, you will get the chance to get involved with lots of charity work and not to mention, the owner of the company's most important value is making sure his employees enjoy coming to work. In terms of culture, these guys are certainly one of the best employers to work for.
Your new role:
- This is a Property Management opportunity where you will have full responsibility of a portfolio of 120 properties across London. Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Reactive and planned maintenance - liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors to ensure properties are satisfactory.
- Full management of deposit process - dealing with negotiations and logging claims via TDS
- Managing the renewals process
- Monitoring rental arrears
- Bi-annual property inspections
- Following up with tenants / landlords and contractors and giving exemplary service to all
- You will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience within AST Property Management
- You will have a positive, can do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond the norm.
- You will be able to manage expectations and pro-actively look ahead
- You will be super organised and have exceptional communication skills
What is on offer:
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Commission that is paid monthly
- Career progression
- You will join a supportive, fun team who work together to ensure the department reach their common goals.
What to do now:
If you're interested in this role click 'apply now' or email your CV