- Posted 26 April 2022
- Salary£25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
Are you a Property Manager who is looking for a more varied day?
We are recruiting for an award winning asset management company in Ealing, where no day is the same and progression is limitless.
This specialist Ealing based Management Agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring bags of energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage properties across the West London and surrounding area, conduct viewings, provide admin support and are expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 1 year+ experience within an AST Property Management role or Lettings / Tenancy support and have a solid understanding of lettings legislation.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Deal with basic accounts queries.
- Two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- Conduct viewings
- Happy to assist in all areas and learn from the best.
- £25,000 - £32,000 per annum.
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-18.00pm
- 1 in 7 Saturdays 10:00 - 16:00
- Access to company car
- Extensive training programme
- Yearly salary reviews
- Exposure into the commercial and development side of property
- Want to know more? Contact Will Ibbetson at Will.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030560269