- Posted 26 April 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
Attention AST Property Managers!
Are you looking to evolve within a company who value their staff through promoting a healthy work-life balance, Amazing benefits and Unlimited holiday?
This boutique Stoke Newington based Estate Agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring bags of energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 100 properties across the Hackney and surrounding area and are expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Externally, this company are renowned for their community presence, be prepared to help out with local events in the Hackney with activities such as food banks and fund-raising!
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 1 year+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Deal with basic accounts queries.
- Two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-18.00pm
- Unlimited Holiday
- Birthdays off
- Extensive training programme
- Company Events
Want to know more? Contact Will Ibbetson at Will.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030560269