- Posted 16 November 2021
- Salary£28k - 32k per year + benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
Attention AST Property Managers!
Looking to develop your career with a company who value their staff by promoting a healthy work-life balance?
This progressive London based property agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 120 properties across the London Bridge area and are expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Externally, this company are renowned for their high level of market expertise, so knowledge in current legislation and the confidence to handle issues that arise within tenancies is critical.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 2 years+ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolve basic accounts queries.
- Conduct two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Oversee the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- £28,000+ per annum plus quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-5.30pm
- 28 days plus bank holidays, plus an additional day off on your birthday
- Extensive training programme to ensure your capability as start to finish Property Manager
Want to know more? Contact Phoebe Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02039485219.