- Posted 13 June 2022
- Salary£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits & Commission
- LocationSouth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you working in property looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to help re-invent a business?
My client, a small, family-run business is looking for new talent to join their team. Based in Balham, South London, they have been established for over 100 years with a solid client base. It's an exciting time for them as they are looking to make positive changes to how they operate to really re-shape the business. Working alongside a team who have little attrition, you could be joining them on this journey. Managing a total of 200 properties alongside one other, your opinion and previous knowledge would be well received.
What you'll do:
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they report maintenance issues
- Coordinating and arranging maintenance works during and between tenancies
- Updating tenants and landlords on work and ongoing works schedule
- Daily email replies and update to landlords and tenants/taking and making calls for the same
- Providing proactive advice to landlords
- Troubleshooting maintenance issues with tenants
- Property inspections/Property reports
- Managing and Liaising with various types of contractors to when arranging maintenance works
- Inventories - check in and check out reports
- Negotiating deposits and renewals
What you'll get
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + closed over Christmas
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30 hours
- Commission package
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.