- Posted 28 November 2021
- Salary£28k - 32k per year
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunn
CALLING ALL AST PROPERTY MANAGERS!!!
Do you have a passion for problem solving?
Your new company:
With a pristine reputation across the UK, Middle East and Asia this leading estate agency are having a recruitment drive. With over 900 fully managed properties on their portfolio, this agency can be trusted in providing an unrivalled service. They have an excellent training programme and will support you into making property a career that you will love every moment off!
Your new role:
This is a permanent property manager opportunity and you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 150 high end properties. Your duties will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of high end properties across London from start to finish.
- Dealing with maintenance requests from tenants - both reactive and planned and informing landlords of any major works that need to be completed such as refurbs.
- Managing the deposit process, dealing with disputes at the end of tenancies and raising claims via TDS.
- Arranging EPCs, Gas safetys and ensuring properties are compliant.
- Monitoring rents of your portfolio, ensuring rent is paid on time.
- Serving notice to tenants when required to do so.
- You will be a Property Manager with a passion for property and customer service.
- At least 1 years experience within Property Management.
- You will be a fast learner with common sense to take initiative in reactive situations.
- You will have the desire to work hard in order to get the results and reward.
What is on offer:
- up to £32,000 salary.
- Exceptional training programme and a supportive team who will assist where necessary.
- ARLA studies
- Exceptional career progression
- Offices based in Paddington with excellent transport links and great night life for drinks after work!
What to do next:
If you're interested in this role please click apply now or send your cv to email@example.com