Are you a Lettings professional or a Property Manager looking for your next step?
Are you looking to grow within a company who value their staff through promoting a healthy work-life balance, Amazing benefits, ongoing training and yearly salary reviews?
This specialist Cambridge based Lettings Agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring bags of energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 100 properties across the Cambridge and surrounding area and are expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation. This company hasn't lost a landlord in over 10 years so customer service is paramount.
Our client truly cares about their staff and awarded all staff members a bonus throughout lock down to show their gratitude for the staff's hard work. Culture is key in this business, reflected in the low attrition rates and long standing staff members.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 1 year+ experience within an AST Property Management role or Lettings / Tenancy support and have a solid understanding of lettings legislation.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Deal with basic accounts queries.
- Two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-17.30pm
- 1 in 6 Saturdays 09:00 - 13:00
- Access to Electric company car
- Extensive training programme
- Yearly salary reviews
- Want to know more? Contact Will Ibbetson at Will.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07907 094454
Job has Expired