- Posted 30 August 2022
- Salary£26000 - £33000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
AST Property Managers…
Come and work at one of London's leading privately owned estate agencies where progression is unlimited.
This London based property agency are well known within the world of real estate. They are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 100 properties and are expected to continuously deliver a tailored experience and exceptional service levels, to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
They are in the process of establishing a PM hub in Canary Wharf. This wouldn't be up and running till February, so until that time all PMs would be based in head office.
Our Property Manager needs:
- To be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants throughout tenancies.
- To provide impartial and fair advice based on industry guidelines.
- Coordinate contractors to address maintenance issues and arrange property improvement.
- Coordinate all purchases, deliveries, exchanges and removals.
- Process all relevant notices.
- Agree renewals and draw up contracts accordingly.
- Propose, negotiate and agree deposit deductions based on dilapidations.
- Arrange Gas Safety inspection, boiler services and all other compliance requirements.
- Up to £33,000 (doe) + 10% PRP effective immediately
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm or 8:00am - 4:30pm depending on portfolio assigned.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Time off for charity work
- KPI Bonuses
- Rewards for lengths of service
- Pension Scheme
- Propertymark Qualification
- Private Healthcare
- 2 Days WFH