Are you currently working as an AST property manager looking for something a little different?
Are you interested in learning a new set of skills with a buying agent?
My client, London's premier buying agency working across Prime Central London is looking for someone to join their team in property management. Working with a diverse mix of overseas clients, they buy, refurbish, let and maintain their property portfolios. The career path would see you working towards Asset Management or moving into the projects team should that be of interest.
What you'll do:
- Responding to general queries from tenants and landlords and general client liaison.
- Dealing with maintenance requests which will include liaising with tenants, contractors and clients to ensure a swift resolution of any issues.
- Updating and maintaining our bespoke management database, key log and approved contractors' register.
- Assisting with tenancy turnarounds, 'dressing' the properties for marketing and attending check-ins.
- Assisting with regular periodic checks of our managed portfolio and the issuing of inspection reports.
- Organising necessary gas and electrical (NICEIC and PAT testing) safety checks and Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Processing tenancy terminations and negotiating lease renewals
- Logging and processing insurance claims with landlord's contents insurers and managing agents
- Keeping up to date with any legislative and compliance changes along with other regulatory issues.
- Assisting accounts department with processing of departmental invoicing procedures
- Assistance with ensuring all operational processes and procedures are complied with.
- Exploring ways to develop and evolve the business within an ever-changing environment and identifying new business initiatives.
What you'll get:
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free flu jabs
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- £35,000 + salary
- Monday to Friday role
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired