Are you a property manager looking to move away from Estate Agency into a client side role?
Would you like the opportunity to progress into Commercial or Asset Management in the future?
My client, a small family office in central London, are looking for someone to join their tight-knit team and look after their owned AST portfolio. Working closely with the Commercial and Asset Manager to take care of their full portfolio, you would be responsible for around 120 properties. With my client owning all properties, you will work directly with the people who make important decisions on the assets. Someone with experience in a high street Estate Agency looking to work directly for the landlord would be well suited for this position.
- Monday to Friday role
- Open to discussion for hybrid working
- £35,000 salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Roughly 30 days + bank holidays (17 days, 10 Jewish holidays & 3 between Christmas/New Year)
- Managing residential property portfolio comprising in excess of 120 units
- Liaising with letting agents for vacant units
- Drafting tenancy agreements and onboarding residential tenancies
- Dealing with tenant deposit registration, release and disputes
- Negotiating residential tenancy renewals
- Credit control including building strong relationships with tenants to ensure timely rent payments
- Dealing with compliance matters including gas safety certificates, EICRs and EPCs
- Dealing with tenant maintenance reports and managing the in-house maintenance team to ensure tenant satisfaction
- Ensure property/tenancy documents are correctly filed
- Assisting with maintenance of tenant database on Qube
- Maintaining diaries on Qube for all compliance matters
- Dealing with council tax and utility accounts for vacant, landlord retained and common areas
- Ensure property expenditure invoices are accurately billed e.g. meter readings and liability periods for utility bills and council tax before being sent for payment approval
Want to know more?