- Posted 16 June 2022
- SalaryUp to £40000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- LocationNorth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Are you working in Property Management and keen to break into the Prime market?
Do you enjoy working independently and having autonomy of your role?
My client, an independent Estate Agent in West Hampstead is looking for an experienced Property Manager to take over the current portfolio. With roughly 65 Prime properties at the minute, you will be ready to offer a bespoke service to their clients. You will have full autonomy of the role, with relationship building being a big part of the role as well as helping to build up the department. They aren't a corporate business but all staff are entrepreneurial, upbeat and driven.
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of 65 Prime properties
- Organise check in report/inventory/images
- Ensuring compliance is completed and up to date including Gas safety, EICR, EPC, HMO license, Fire risk assessment, Fire alarms/extinguishers
- Managing a business relationship with tenants, answering queries and general guidance
- Guide and advise landlords on their portfolio
- Day to day maintenance management in a timely and professional fashion
- Regular inspections
- Being aware of outstanding rent
- Serving appropriate termination notices as and when required
- Check out report, negotiating deposit deductions and release of deposit back to tenant
What you'll have
- Strong Property Management experience
- Passion for the industry
- Pro-active and confident approach
- Great relationship building skills
What they offer
- Monday to Friday hours
- £40,000 salary
- Commission/bonus scheme
- Holiday package
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.