- Posted 03 January 2022
- Salary£30k - 35k per year
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunn
Attention AST Property Managers!
Want to work on a beautiful development and be a crucial part of a regeneration programme?
Your new company:
An exciting opportunity has come about to join an award winning property business based in Greenwich. It is an ambitious, flexible, and entrepreneurial organisation, not shy of taking a risk and doing things differently whilst taking its responsibility to London seriously. Transforming the area is an absolute privilege and the passion for the project seeps out of every pore of the place and the people who work there.
Due to the sheer size of the development the opportunity to progress is imminent. The team will be tripple the size by 2025 which = opportunity for you!
Your new role:
- Manage a portfolio of 100 properties across the iconic development
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Carry out pre-tenancy works
- Check in & check out reports
- EICR / Gas safety compliance checks
- To arrange routine & emergency maintenance
- Conduct property inspections and recommend any works
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within AST property management is essential
- You will be a great communicator with real problem solving skills.
- You will be friendly and willing to help your team wherever necessary
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and always strive for excellence!
Whats on offer?
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
- Annual bonus
- 4% Employee - 8% Employer pension
- Critical Illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- ARLA studies paid for
- HUGE Career Progressive Opportunities
- LOTS of softer benefits as there is always events going on around the development for you to get involved with after work!
What to do now?
If you would like to hear more please contact April Gunn at email@example.com or call 02030566289.