- Posted 28 January 2022
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRyan Newton
Want to work in the Super Prime residential market? Would you be interested in managing some of the most prestigious and luxurious properties the UK has to offer? Experience working with clients and writing up budgets? If so, please get in touch!
What's in it for you?
- Job Title: Property Manager
- Competitive Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Location: Mayfair
A key client of ours at who are specialist in the super prime residential sector are seeking an additional Property Manager to oversee their high spec portfolio in Central London. This is an exciting time to join a business who are passionate about quality and hiring and retaining the best talent in the property market. If you have a passion for beautiful homes and experience offering a five-star service, please get in touch.
- Review and approve service charge
- Responding to tenant queries and upkeeping expectations to the highest standard
- Arranging maintenance works and liaising with contractors
- Processing insurance claims
- Organising and attending tenant meetings
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with Property Management and high-end residential properties
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of issuing and reviewing budgets
- IRPM Accredited (Preferable)
Job has Expired