Property Manager Team Leader
- Posted 17 April 2023
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSophie Whitelock
An entrepreneurial urban regenerator and property developer who build beautiful properties and invest in large scale projects.
They also offer a professional and personable property management service to their investors.
They are innovative thinking, super slick and are building Europe's largest regeneration scheme! An exciting company to work for!
They are looking for an experienced Team Leader to lead and develop their high performing Property Management team in South East London.
Their current portfolio is around 300 properties and growing and the Team Leader will manage a portfolio of circa 50 properties.
The main duties of your role:
- Training and developing team members to ensure they perform to the best of their ability.
- Conducting proactive and efficient team meetings, alongside regular 1-2-1 meetings with the team.
- Co-ordinating and managing works with approved contractors.
- Ensuring tenants and landlords are informed of end of tenancy dates in advance and managing any renewals through to completion.
- Managing the end of tenancy process and deposit returns, providing professional and expert advice to landlords.
- Handling complaints.
- Conducting regular property inspections.
- Monitoring rent payments for arrears.
Salary between £50 - £60k depending on experience.
9:30am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.