Would you like to work for one of the UK's commercial property market's most active investors? An exciting opportunity has arisen from our client who are growing their Accounting and Finance department and are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager to join their team in Manchester City Centre!
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a commercial real estate investment management company specialising in value-added investment strategies across the UK. They provide clients with a variety of investment structures to access the UK property market and are known to be the pre-eminent acquirer of real estate in their preferred markets for the last 12 months with anticipated growth in the next year.
What you'll be doing:
As well as leading the purchase ledger team, your main duties will include:
- Logging and tracking of PL invoices in our internal system and taking control of the authorisation process
- Managing the team effectively; including training and developing the team.
- Setting up payment runs from a number of different bank accounts
- Accounting of payments and transfers
- Managing and ownership of the invoice workflow system
- Forecasting and creating fund requests on a quarterly basis.
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid in line with our expected service level agreements
- Providing a friendly and efficient client service in taking responsibility and dealing with landlord and service charge supplier queries
What you'll bring:
The ideal candidate will have experience as a purchase ledger manager, knowledge of real estate accounting and commercial property. They will have strong knowledge of Excel, have a proactive and intuitive attitude with a desire to learn, lead and improve a hardworking team.
What's in it for you?
As well as being able to offer you genuine career progression and help build your skills and expertise, you will also benefit from:
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Personal health insurance
- Life assurance
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below. Alternatively, you can get in touch to discuss the position into more detail by calling Isabella Richards at deverellsmith.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired