- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance & bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameVerity Hampson-Smith
Quantity Surveyor | Maidenhead | £50-£65,000
Deverellsmith are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a highly successful Housebuilder who have established themselves as market leaders in their field. As Quantity Surveyor you will play a key role in the management of costs throughout the entire construction process, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Prepare and manage project budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Tender analysis and reporting
- Contract management and administration
- Evaluate and negotiate variations and change orders
- Preparation of progress claims and assessment of contractor claims
- Monitor and control project costs
You will be joining a growing team who have gone from strength to strength over the years, they pride themselves on staff retention and have great internal training and development in place to ensure everyone can develop and progress.
To be successful with your application ideally you will have;
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or qualified by experience
- Minimum of 3 years as Quantity Surveyor in the residential construction sector
- Knowledge of construction contracts, methods and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
In return you will receive a salary of up to £65,000 and comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company.