- Posted 29 May 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameLolly Hamlin
Real Estate Analyst
£35k + bonus
Why this job?
An opportunity to become a valued member, of a small but growing, dynamic, build to rent fund. The fund holds stability through their well-established roots, but work in an ambitious, innovative nature; much like that of a start-up. Their fresh approach in creating an institutional quality, residential portfolio, has led to demand for an analyst to join the team. The portfolio has grown with such scale, over £3bn within 10 years and now they need a new member to contribute value to the team.
Why work for this company?
The fund is using innovative technology to progress in one of Real estates hottest sectors. Owning and managing, design led homes in urban regeneration areas. They are creating purpose built rental communities with an aim to become the brand of choice in the UK market and beyond. It's an exciting time to join the fund, their plans are to grow the portfolio and the team. You will have the opportunity to become a key player in their future and gain exposure to a successful UK-wide portfolio.
- Conduct due-diligence on identified acquisition opportunities, including market analysis, bench marking, site visits and value-add ownership strategies, in preparation for Investment Committee and the associated investment memos.
- Source third party opportunities, support delivery of the fund's asset management strategy, including working with Residential Team.
- Support equity fund raise by preparing presentation materials and coordinating investor DD requests.
- Coordinate communication with investors, including preparing quarterly reports, organising investor events.
Who are they looking for?
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an analyst role, ideally within a financial, real estate or other professional institution
- Comfortable with basic financial modelling and presenting to a range of stakeholders
- Experience in real estate preferred - a keen interest in the sector and desire to grow with the business will also be essential
- Team player with strong organisational skills and a positive "can-do" attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
The role is offering £35k base plus bonus dependant on experience. Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays. Opportunity to have some hybrid working and get involved with both the London and Manchester team.
How to apply.
Please contact Lolly from deverellsmith if you are interested in hearing further details. You can email your CV or give us a call on 020 3973 5320.