A role has opened at an award winning, nationwide, property investor and developer. This firm has delivered thousands of homes, shops, offices, restaurants, hotels and cultural venues as well as supporting growing communities of residents. They pride themselves on their innovative, industry leading, quality projects they are our producing. Deverellsmith are seeking on their behalf a Commercial Analyst to support two key areas of the business. Support the analysis and reporting to help drive performance improvements and to support the Executive Commercial Director on a wide range of commercial, financial and transactional activities including market research, analysis and modelling and creating reports for Board decision making.
- Work closely with the business to ensure timely, accurate and impactful reporting
- Analysis of key business lines across Leasing, Operations and Facilities Management
- Provide additional information and analysis to help stakeholders understand business performance
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to both the planning and reporting processes.
- As required, deep dive into new locations to provide supply/demand, demographic, rents and other analysis to enable investment decisions
- Support on bids for development or operational mandates by producing analysis and/or writing responses to bidder questions
- As required, provide analysis and modelling support to other teams such as Defects Management, Procurement, Mobilisation, etc.
- Demonstrate commitment to and align actions with the Company's values: Creative, People-First, Pioneering, Sustainable and Proud.
- Strong experience with data analysis and creating/working with financial models, specifically in Excel;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial terms (IRR, NPV, money multiples, etc.);
- Research and report writing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Operates professionally across all levels within the business;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the work and the service provided;
- Highly analytical, ability to elicit the required information and translate into useful data;
- Manages time, prioritises workload, meets deadlines and is a self-starter and highly motivated;
- Knowledge of the property market useful but not essential; and
- Understanding of accounting principles useful but no accounting qualification required.
The role is offering up to £55k base + bonus dependant on experience, Hybrid working environment, a few days a week in the NW London office. Extensive well being benefits, private medical insurance, pension and 27 holidays (inc BH), plus more!
How to apply.
Please contact Lolly from deverellsmith if you are interested in hearing further details. You can email your CV or give us a call on 020 3973 5320.
"We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."
Job has Expired