Do you want to work as front of house, in a prime central London location, for an international real estate developer?
What is on offer?
- Located in Green Park, London
- Annual salary of up to £30,000
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
What makes the company great?
One of Europe's leading real estate investors and developers, working in both the residential and commercial space. A family run business who has won several prestigious awards for both the company and many of their inspiring and efficient projects. Our client pride themselves on working together as one to achieve the desired goal!
What are the responsibilities of this role?
Being the first point of contact for the business, the successful candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude.
- Liaising with all employees, clients, and visitors who enter the office space
- Answering all calls within a timely manner
- Managing the reception inbox and actioning required emails
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, as well as managing the meeting room calendar
- Issuing security passes for visitors
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked including ordering stationery, catering products, cleaning products, sanitary products, IT/telephone/printer equipment, magazine subscriptions, fixtures, and furniture
- Maintain office suppliers and other arrangements in accordance with business requirements (cleaning, security, utilities etc)
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.