Do you hold receptionist experience? Are you looking to start an exciting career within the property industry?
We are working with a leading residential property developer based in Southwest London looking to employ a receptionist to be the glue of a busy marketing suite. Our client is leading the field in sustainable development and committed to developing modern, vibrant properties.
Are you looking to work for leading name with fantastic scope for development and progression?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to kick start their career in a busy market with an industry recognised company, that are committed to developing and driving their employees' careers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering and announcing telephone calls to the office
- Managing post
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Assisting with booking appointments
- Responsible for the upkeep and presentation of the marketing suite
- Assisting the Office Manager with extra duties
What does the perfect candidate look like?
This role is very varied so will require a methodical approach to workload and excellent organisational skills.
- At least one year's receptionist experience within an office environment
- A strong ability to network and build a rapport
- Advanced communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Be able to demonstrate discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Basic salary of up to £30,000
- The chance to progress your career with one of the market leaders in the property development industry
If you are interested in this position, please contact Anna Rickenberg on 0203 056 1211 |
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.